Google+
Once there, you lose some. Such is the life of wedding photographer in the USA.

Ashley G. wedding photographer writes from Atlanta, GA:

There are times in one's life, in which you really feel good. 20 years old I was when I was in my circle of friends with whom I go up to since, and the importance of their opinion even if you do not really agree. They are smart, beautiful and crazy, or not. Stupid, ugly and crazy.
In the company reached an action which decisively influenced later life. We laughed a lot, we sang, we were hiking, partying - like any normal 20 year old. And come to think that all this would be a good documented.

Then I took a small camera that fits in my pocket because of its size, it has always been with me the rest of it I hated to keep photograph everything. Today, grateful, and I - I admit - I'm a little proud of myself because I did not let myself stop ...

Continue your search for photographers database here:
http://photographers-in-usa.blogspot.com/2013/06/once-there-you-lose-some.html


Then, of course, also be periods are - I know from experience - when the people are also very, very happy, feel good, an asset that which we deal with, we have an ambition feels to be on track, a real companion is passed out, but did not reach remember to take photos. This happened to me the last three months. Sadness. There are only five of my pictures are from that period of my life, what I view. The rest is other people made, on request. With so many beautiful interior Memories that perhaps no one else remembers, but I hold on to them because it is so important to me.

And we have not talked anything about the absolute crisis, when there is no ambition, no idea. In this case, I used to go to the machine - unnecessarily cracl the lock - and only eyes and soul researching and rarely flew ideas.

So I started photographing weddings.

Blogger's comment: Dear Ashley! If only photograph eyes and soul, you can not or wedding photographer, wedding peep it. Excuse me!