Google+
Today I do not write in wedding photography. Sorry. Topic: Harbaugh boys.

Everyone knows that wedding photography is my vocation. However, the real American football is my passion.

Richard T. from San Francisco writes. He is an old acquaintance of mine, a professional sports photographer.

Every parent's dream that their children are the best in the world and reach the summit together. When Jack and Jackie Harbaugh are now going to the Superdome in New Orleans, you know that the XLVII. Super Bowl is celebrated at the end. As the son of John Ravents Baltimore, San Francisco, 49 dealt with their son, Jim, as a coach.

Last year, the two teams are not in the American Football championship final game before the finals, which is why the loss of a family is not celebrated. This year, however, may be one of the strangest in the history of sports games will be at home finals Harbaugh brothers' Superbaugh ".

Dangerous sport. I will never forget what Ed Reed, Revenge of the defender said: All I can say, I just played my son not to play ...

My guess is that this year the winner of the California. Today we learn ...

Continue your search for photographers database here:
http://photographers-in-usa.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-is-it-that-pleases-wedding.html