Google+
What is it that pleases a wedding photographer in the U.S.?

I asked well-known professional wedding photographers in Atlanta Depending Washington. What is it that pleases your wedding photography?

Robert B. (Albuquerque), the variety, the special and extreme situations. Says: I like it when the shooting challenge for me. It is important, however, the bride and groom belong together.

Eugen P. (Salt Lake City) is a traditional love photographing weddings. According to him, the really nice, forever memorable images from the traditional, classical wedding is about to shoot. Dignity and beauty of the event is to be plotted. A photograph of the wedding is not repeatable joy, holiness is able to record, and he was pleased with the young couple well.

Julia S. (Atlanta) says: I am talking about, I do not like. The new craze in the U.S. lasted in fast food restaurant wedding. I love the romantic photos to create a beautiful environment, beautiful and elegant dresses bride groom. I am happy if I can shoot that couples love each other, the true monument ...

Jonathan Sun (Dallas): I like the unusual situations. If the bride and groom open and brave. The wedding is to be at the top of mountains, valley, water, air, and all the memories so interesting.

So you can see that the behavior described here differ. Some that the customer's most important.

Continue your search for photographers database here:
http://photographers-in-usa.blogspot.com/2012/11/u.html